Why This Site?
I always prefer to introduce myself as an active learner. Don't think about this website as only a teaching medium. What I am trying to do by making this website is to create a bridge between you and me. As we both are learners, we must have the freedom to discus about various topics via sharing our knowledge. This website is providing the platform to share our knowledge with one another
1. Access anytime, anywhere from any part of the world.
2. One animation worth a thousand word.
3. The colorful pictures and moving frames will make you understand very quickly.
4. Watch any section of the video tutorial again and again until your concepts get nourished.
Video lecture series at a glance
Short video lectures are delivered by Suman Bhattacharjee (MSc. Microbiology)
Some Important Websites You Should Keep Track On
2. The Complete Work of Charles Darwin Online
A single site for all Darwin's published and unpublished writings including a major catalog.
Site of University of Utah to discus genetics in major scale.
4. National Center for Biotechnology Information
U.S government-funded national resource for Molecular Biology Information.